Work with the best & brightest
Operations Associate, On Demand OpsApply now
On Demand Ops is looking for hard-working, emotionally intelligent, ambitious professionals who enjoy talking on the phone and have a knack for sales.
The successful candidate will be comfortable speaking on the phone with dozens, if not scores, of people each day about our clients various products and services, have the ability to quickly engage prospects, and the patience to not be discouraged when they hear 'no' more often then they hear 'yes'. We’re looking for effective and motivated professionals who are motivated by 'closing' and earning bonuses for each lead.
This person will not only have the opportunity to earn significant bonuses for successfully setting appointments and converting leads, but they will also have the ability to make an impact on the sales strategy of our Clients, providing feedback and insight that will also enhance your skill set as a sales professional. To that end, successful Operations Associates (OAs), will have the opportunity to grow in our organization and become Project Managers, who are full time employees with benefits and manage multiple client accounts.
To get there, as an OA you will generate as many qualified leads per day as possible, and make follow-up calls/emails when appropriate to close. We are seeking successful telemarketers and people who have inside sales experience. If that's you, we are very excited to talk to you.
As an independent contractor, you will have the ability to set your own schedule and work from home. That said having the proper audio and computer equipment, as well as a consistently quiet, professional work environment is an absolute must.Expectations & Responsibilities
- Is great at sales, making people feel comfortable, and willing to listen to your story
- Has the determination to make many phone calls per day
- Is tech savy and can deftly use ODO's proprietary platform VoIP that includes automatic dialing systems, and phone scripts.
- Is curious and wiling to learn important background and details about our Clients in order to be most successful in selling their products and services.
- Extremely detail oriented and accurate in recording correctly spelled names, contact info, critical call notes, and important information
- Is flexible and can move quickly in a dynamic setting where new clients and new challenges are part of 'a day at the office'
- Provides constant feedback so we can improve.
- Results Driven
- Telephone sales experience
- Customer service skills
- Able to adjust and improvise
- Motivated by sales and financial incentives
- Professionally handle rejection
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Base compensation of $10.20-$12.20/hour
- Bonuses of $15-$175 for each appointment schedule and sale closed
Careers at Headquarters
you will be responsible for managing the enterprise accounts of our ODO clients, ensuring that we are exceeding our clients’ and company goals, and working hand in hand with our Project Managers to ensure our operations are running efficiently…View Job
As the Director of Business Development at On Demand Ops, you will be the first hire in a leadership position to grow our newly launched enterprise division…View Job
We’re looking for a full stack engineer with a focus on Python and a passion for building scalable, realtime web apps for happy users. We want you to claim ownership of the Python side of Fancy Hands. We’re looking for someone who can naturally grow with our company; start as a developer and become our head of engineering…View Job