Enterprise Marketing Director
On Demand Ops (ODO) is changing the way companies do lead generation, recruiting, and other critical business operations by creating custom solutions that leverage our on demand workforce of thousands of US workers and our proprietary work management and automation platform.
There’s a movement happening across companies of all sizes in all industries to automate and outsource traditional business processes, and ODO is at the forefront, with the unique advantage of being the one of the only companies that onshores, with one of the largest on demand US workforces.
We’re looking for a Enterprise Marketing Director to help define this movement and ODO’s leadership position, and to create and execute marketing strategies to fuel our growth. Reporting directly to the CEO, this person will play a key leadership role at the company. The team has incredible momentum and is hungry for a new leader to come in and take things to the next level. You’ll work with brilliant people and continue to build the team, getting your hands dirty with all of the cutting-edge strategies: ABM, multi-touch, integrated campaigns, and predictive analytics.
You will work in our Union Square office in NYC, and/or remotely (we are a company built on remote work, after all), and be responsible for building out our marketing stack and demand generation from the ground up. This is a great career opportunity if you are a marketing jack or jill of all trades, and are looking for a fast growing startup where you have the opportunity to grow professionally, build a marketing organization, and reap the rewards of all your hard work.
In this role, you will be responsible for pushing and pulling new enterprise customers to ODO, working across a variety of marketing channels, inclusive of social, search, content marketing, mobile, display, retargeting, digital video, offline, events and more. You be responsible for helping us pick the right marketing platforms and partners (internally and externally), and develop breakthrough, high performance marketing programs. The ideal candidate will have three to seven years of successful and relevant marketing and demand generation experience, be a seasoned and detail-oriented marketer, an excellent writer and communicator, and experience in acquisition marketing, campaign and creative development, strategy, data analysis, and optimization.
- Evaluate, select and implement marketing techstack to support demand generation efforts.
- Develop, execute, monitor and manage all aspects of acquisition across multiple products including the development of test plans, creative development, vendor management, and campaign execution and analysis.
- Create and maintain a portfolio of marketing materials that assist lead generation efforts.
- Refine key customer profiles and translate creative and messaging concepts into effective campaigns.
- Analyze data and conduct experiments (i.e., A/B and multivariate tests) to gain insights and evaluate refinements and optimizations.
- Partner with the analytics and product teams to build and implement systems and processes to effectively track and measure key growth KPIs and maintain a sophisticated and nuanced view of our funnel, by channel, with an eye toward continuously improving them through ongoing product and marketing innovation.
- Partner with sales and operations to understand how our various acquisition activities impact conversion rates.
- Must be a self-starter who combines a high level of creativity/initiative with exceptional organizational and communication skills
- 3-7 years of experience marketing B2B tech
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated success driving revenue through marketing campaigns
- Experience presenting to executive teams and large audiences
- Excellent visual, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with B2B marketing (bonus points if that experience is marketing to the sales organizations in large enterprises)
- We provide competitive salaries, stock options and a full slate of benefits including health, vision and dental coverage. We're a distributed company with our headquarters in New York.
- Fancy Hands, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.