Operations Associate, On Demand Ops
On Demand Ops is looking for hard-working, emotionally intelligent, ambitious professionals who enjoy talking on the phone and have a knack for sales.
The successful candidate will be comfortable speaking on the phone with dozens, if not scores, of people each day about our clients various products and services, have the ability to quickly engage prospects, and the patience to not be discouraged when they hear 'no' more often then they hear 'yes'. We’re looking for effective and motivated professionals who are motivated by 'closing' and earning bonuses for each lead.
This person will not only have the opportunity to earn significant bonuses for successfully setting appointments and converting leads, but they will also have the ability to make an impact on the sales strategy of our Clients, providing feedback and insight that will also enhance your skill set as a sales professional. To that end, successful Operations Associates (OAs), will have the opportunity to grow in our organization and become Project Managers, who are full time employees with benefits and manage multiple client accounts.
To get there, as an OA you will generate as many qualified leads per day as possible, and make follow-up calls/emails when appropriate to close. We are seeking successful telemarketers and people who have inside sales experience. If that's you, we are very excited to talk to you.
As an independent contractor, you will have the ability to set your own schedule and work from home. That said having the proper audio and computer equipment, as well as a consistently quiet, professional work environment is an absolute must.Expectations & Responsibilities
- Is great at sales, making people feel comfortable, and willing to listen to your story
- Has the determination to make many phone calls per day
- Is tech savy and can deftly use ODO's proprietary platform VoIP that includes automatic dialing systems, and phone scripts.
- Is curious and wiling to learn important background and details about our Clients in order to be most successful in selling their products and services.
- Extremely detail oriented and accurate in recording correctly spelled names, contact info, critical call notes, and important information
- Is flexible and can move quickly in a dynamic setting where new clients and new challenges are part of 'a day at the office'
- Provides constant feedback so we can improve.
- Results Driven
- Telephone sales experience
- Customer service skills
- Able to adjust and improvise
- Motivated by sales and financial incentives
- Professionally handle rejection
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Base compensation of $10.20-$12.20/hour
- Bonuses of $15-$175 for each appointment schedule and sale closed