As Project Manager at On Demand Ops, you will be responsible for the success of our enterprise clients, working hand in hand with our Project Coordinators to ensure our operations are running effectively and efficiently and that we are exceeding our client’s expectations and company goals.
In this role, you will operate as both an account and project manager, liaising between our clients, operations and product teams.
On the client facing side, you will be measured by your ability to build transparent, collaborative, and successful relationships with our ODO clients, primarily by understanding, articulating and then executing against their objectives. You will be the main point of contact with our clients, providing weekly, monthly and quarterly reviews, problem solving and resolving issues, and analyzing client data to increase efficiencies and conversion rates. This will include everything from creating custom workflows and templates in collaboration with clients, to liaising between the client and the product development and operations team to execute customizations, launch solutions and make key strategic iterations.
Internally as a project manager, you will be measured by your ability to set aggressive but realistic operational and performance goals, and to meet or exceed them. In order to do this you will need to be extremely organized and disciplined in how you manage, motivate, and collaborate with our Project Coordinators. This will include setting up systems, structures and reports to ensure we are onboarding and launching new clients quickly and efficiently. Then monitoring key performance metrics, closing the feedback loop, and making critical adjustments to increase conversion and accelerate Client success.
The operational solutions we provide clients require a microscopic attention to detail, and a key part of your job will be anticipating, or at the very least quickly recognizing, issues that arise and thinking quickly and creatively on you feet to execute the best short-term fixes and long-term solutions. You will also have the opportunity and be expected to propose policies and new organizational structures that will improve the organization’s and client’s experience, helping the company scale its operations.
The right candidate for this position will be extremely organized, relentless in their pursuit of better, have strong experience managing enterprise clients and successfully balancing many tasks at once. The right candidate will also have experience working across departments, creating succinct and actionable reports, and have a proven record of client success, as well as exceptional verbal and written communication skills. This position will report to the CEO of Fancy Hands/ODO.
- At least 5+ years experience as a project, operations and/or account manager, ideally in Enterprise
- Proven track record delivering results for clients
- Experience managing a team and working cross functionally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to create standout business reviews, analysis and action plans for clients
- Extremely well organized and adept at creating efficient operational systems and structures
- This is a full time salaried position, with stock awards
- Compensation will be competitive and include health, dental and vision benefits, gym membership & and other perks, and paid company holidays
- Fancy Hands, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.